The Book Crunch tagged me to do this one, so thank you to her!
It’s a little late, as it’s now 9 days into 2016, but I still would like to participate in tags. They’re really fun & I love blogging, so why not?
Here are the rules:
- Tag the creator (Abbie Lu @ Cafe Book Bean)
- Have fun answering the questions.
- Tag 5-10 people to join in the fun.
- Thank and link those who tag you.
- Don’t worry about the rules!
Feel free to participate even if you aren’t tagged!
Happy Holidays and Season’s Greadings
1. Favourite book/s to read during the holiday season?
I’ve got to say, Let It Snow. It’s the only Christmas based book I own, but I also really enjoyed it!
2. Tell us your best holiday memory.
Wow, there’s so many! There is a lovely photo of me on one of my very first Christmases, which although I can’t remember, I love. It’d have to be that one or Christmases at school having snowball fights & making igloos.
3. Favourite fictional winter wonderland?
I don’t know! Um, the only one that springs to mind is Watford, from Carry On. Although it wasn’t really mentioned a lot as being specifically in winter…
4. Snow man or snow angel?
Snow angel! Although I love the traditional snow man, I can’t resist the crisp, cold feeling of snow seeping onto skin.
5. What is your all-time favourite holiday movie?
Elf. More for the memories than anything else! I watched it every year in my first school.
6. If you could spend the holidays anywhere, (fiction or non-fiction), where would you go?
Ohh…I don’t know! I have to say, I would like to see New York at Christmas.
7. Who would you like to meet under the mistletoe?
My all-time fictional boyfriend will have to be Levi from Fangirl. I just adore him!
8. What is your favourite hot holiday drink?
I have to agree with The Book Crunch here & say hot chocolate. Specifically, orange hot chocolate from Costa Coffee!
9. What author from anytime would you like to have a cup with?
Jennifer Niven. Without a doubt.
10. What book are you hoping your next book gift will be?
Oh gosh…that’s a hard one! But I’d definitely love to read The Love That Split The World, which is being released on the 26th!
People I’m tagging
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment if you’d be interested in being tagged in future posts!
May your shelves forever overflow with books! ☽
Tumblr: The Books Are Everywhere
Google+: Beth Jones