A big thank you to The Book Crunch for tagging me for yet another book tag!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
The questions Emma asked me:
If there was any book in the world you could live in, which would it be?
Oh Gosh, that’s a hard one! Many of the books I’ve read are contemporary, and are therefore set in actual places. So I will have to say the Watford School of Magicks from Carry On or, if in real life, Paris, through Anna’s eyes from Anna and the French Kiss.
As always, Levi from Fangirl (you can tell I’m a Rainbow Rowell fan!). He’s just so lovely!
Which author inspires you?
So many. So, so many. The ultimate one would have to be Jeniffer Niven, though, of course!
Why do you blog?
Because I enjoy it and I love connecting with other bookworms (and bookdragons, of course!). It also gives me something nice to do, and a place to write about my thoughts. It makes me feel wanted and useful.
If there was one thing you could bring to the real world from a book, what would it be?
Well, that’s also a hard one. Maybe a wand…a little sprinkle of magic?
How has the book blogging community treated you so far?
Very nicely, thank you. My starting follower number was a little slow, but I truly feel like I’m being accepted into a lovely community.
Who’s you book best friend? (As in, which character?)
I love Cath from Fangirl and Violet from All The Bright Places. Another one could be Lennie from The Sky is Everywhere!
Favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
Naomi & Ely’s No Kiss List. Without a doubt. If you haven’t seen it, have a watch!
Bookmark or dog-ear?
Neither. I just remember the chapter/page number!
How vital is Goodreads in your reading experience?
Quite a lot, actually. I try to update as often as I can while I’m reading and I find it really useful in my yearly challenge.
Which bookseller do you use the most? (For instance, Waterstones, Amazon, Book Depository.)
Amazon & Book Depository! I also love the look of Book Outlet, which I’m thinking of using for a Black Friday book haul late this year!
Beth | Beth’s Bookish Corner
Ava | Bookishness and Tea
Imogene | Muggle Boooks
Shannon | The Little Wise Owl
Maddie | Of Reading and Random Things
Valeria | Coffelant
Gabrielle | Frumious Reads Books
Teodora | Pages of Books and Reviews
Justine | Bookwormaniac
Richard | The Humpo Show
Symone | Symone Books
Questions for you:
- Longest book you’ve read?
- Would you buy a special edition of a book and keep the original copy?
- How excited do you get to have signed books?
- Do you subscribe to a YA monthly subscription box?
- Do you use social media? Do you enjoy being part of the bookish community on there?
- Do you read ebooks? Kindle vs Paperback?
- A popular series you haven’t got round to reading?
- Do you own any bookish merch?
- Favourite colour for covers?
- How many books are on your to-read list?
- What are your reading/blog goals for 2016?
Thanks for reading!
May your shelves forever overflow with books! ☽
Tumblr: The Books Are Everywhere
Google+: Beth Jones