The lovely Emma nominated me to do the This or That book tag – thank you!
Here are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag and spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
Bed! My favourite place to read is in the morning after an episode of Arrested Development to start the day.
2. Male main character or female main character?
I don’t usually mind to be honest! In fact, I like having both POV.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Ohh…I don’t know! Anything, really. Popcorn comes to mind when I randomly think of it.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
As Emma said, it really depends on the story. And also as Emma said, I really agree that The Hunger Games should have been a quartet!
5. First-person point of view or third-person point of view?
Easy, first. I like feeling connected to the character and I find it hard to in third person most of the time!
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
Morning, for sure. I do also read at night but I much prefer reading in the morning in natural light!
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Although I love the atmosphere of libraries, it’s pretty hard to walk out of there knowing I have to take the books back sometime soon!
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Laugh. I mean, I love both and crying just gives you the feels obviously, but I just love a good comedy.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
I adore both, but I’m going to say white due to the fact that I love unique covers and they tend to be less popular!
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
Character, for definite. As with first person I like feeling close to the characters!
May your shelves forever overflow with books! ☽