I’m very excited to say that my lovely friend Ellie from Blogging for Dopamine has nominated me for a tag! I haven’t done a tag for a while and I love doing them, so hopefully it’ll be interesting to read 🙂
So, here are the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
And I guess I now have to come up with seven random things about me?
- I’m a media student studying media and journalism!
- I’m looking to go into camera operating, and I’d love to travel and work on many different things
- I love photography, and I attend a photography club
- I look after my classmates so much, they call me ‘college mum’ (yes, really!)
- I was home schooled for all of my high school years – which makes for some interesting stories!
- I occasionally suffer with anxiety, and I have all of my life. I’m also very open about mental health!
- You’ll more likely find me binge-watching Food Network than Netflix
So those are a few random things about me!
If you want to join in – consider yourself tagged! *waves a magical tagging wand*
May your shelves forever overflow with books! ☽