Thank you to Amna for tagging me to do this one! I love doing tags and even though I did this just a couple of weeks ago, I couldn’t resist taking part again.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
- I’ve had this blog since October 2015 and it’s still going! My lovely follower family has grown a lot since then and I’m now at almost 500 followers.
- I’m currently studying media and journalism at college and I love it! I’ve met some lovely people (including bookworms!) through college 🙂
- I just passed my driving test yesterday!
- I’d love to travel to many countries – a few that come to mind are America, Iceland, China and Japan.
- I love taking photos, and I’m rarely without my camera! My favourite type of photography is macro, although I also love playing around with light.
- As I’m sure my Goodreads friends know, I update on there wayyyy too much 😛
- I love reading in many places, but some of my favourites are on the train, at the beach, in the bath and in my bed. And yes, I’ve never dropped a book in the bath!
If anyone else would like to take part, please join me and post some of your own facts! I’d love to find out more about my followers 🙂
May your shelves forever overflow with books! ☽