“Bloggers are (let’s just be honest here) the absolute best. There’s so much diversity and personality and creativity in this community—and what better way to celebrate those things than by spending the next twelve hours of our lives hunting down and collaging the images that best reflect our individual awesomeness?”
This awesome tag is created by Liam over at Hey Ashers! I found it on Beth’s lovely blog and honestly I’ve wanted to take part ever since. So instead of being nominated, I’ve nominated myself and decided to just go ahead and take part!
I have to admit I love scrolling through Pinterest and I’ve probably spent way too many hours on there. So it’s about time I share my pins with you guys to let you know a little more about me!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes. YouTube has plenty of tutorials on how to use it; I watched this one (which begins with tips on how to find decent photos).
Plants are so aesthetic! I would have more if I didn’t forget to water them or drown them.
Gaming is something I’m loving more every day – I recently got an xbox and I’m really enjoying it so far.
Fashion is probably one of my most pinned things, and I can’t wait to buy more clothes when I start my new job!
Books are something I couldn’t miss. I own about 250 books and I know one day they will be in every room of my house (yes, probably even the kitchen (and the bathroom)).
Stardew Valley is one of the games I’ve just started playing, and I love it.
Home decor is something else I pin a lot about! When I was a kid, I really wanted to go into interior design and it’s still something I love. I’m also a big fan of mood lights and fairy lights, which is why they appear twice above 🙂
Tea – I couldn’t live without it! I drink a lot of tea and green/herbal teas, so I couldn’t go without including it.
Baking is a hobby I don’t go a week without doing. I spend a lot of my time baking, and I love experimenting with new bakes.
Photography is what I want to study at university and one of my favourite things to do! I also have a fascination with old cameras, and hopefully I’ll have more one day.
And of course anyone else who wants to do this tag! Have you found out something new about me?
May your shelves forever overflow with books! ☽