It’s time for another book tag, and this post I’m taking part in the Blogger Recognition Award. It’s been almost 2 years since I last took part in this tag and I think it’s definitely time to do it again.
Thank you to the lovely Audrey for tagging me! You can see her post here.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How did I start my blog?
To put it simply, I’ve always been a reader, and I’ve been a blogger for 5 years now. I have ran many different gaming blogs over the years and it wasn’t until my old friend satrted a book blog when I decided to join in! We ran a blog together for a while before going our separate ways and I started The Books Are Everywhere. That was 2 1/2 years ago now and this blog has remained a large part of my life ever since!
2 pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Don’t make it a chore! I included a similar piece of advice last time I did this tag, but I think it still holds a lot of truth. Make sure you enjoy blogging. It has to be for you, or it’ll become a pain.
- Make sure you go into blogging being informed. It’s a big commitment of your precious time and energy. It’s awesome, and I would never dream of stopping, but it has it’s drawbacks too. Just make sure you’re fully aware of what you’re stepping into.
Also as Audrey wrote, make sure you have back up posts! I often write drafts for days I don’t have time to blog, and that’s completely normal for me now. I simply don’t have time to write a blog post every single day, because life is just too busy, and that’s okay!
Of course if anyone else would like to take part consider yourself tagged! Thanks for reading.
May your shelves forever overflow with books! ☽