Beautiful Quotes is a weekly meme hosted by me, where I post some of my favourite quotes. Any other bloggers are welcome to join me in this and just link my blog!
Hi everyone! I’ve finally decided to start doing a little personal weekly update in these blog posts to add a bit more interest…so what happened in my week?
- I started a new module at uni (I’m studying photography), which sounds awesome and I’m really excited about!
- I spent the weekend with my family for bonfire night which we celebrate in the UK, and we watched a firework display and had a lovely weekend.
- I started Christmas shopping! Maybe it’s too early, but I’m determined to get ahead and not stress too much closer to Christmas.
- In a couple of hours, I’m going to be back on the road to Manchester to see Ransom Riggs and have his books signed. I can’t wait!
- I’ve been working really hard on a new addition to my blog which will be coming later this week.
And onto my Beautiful Quote of the week, and I’m going for A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas. My lovely friend Chloe recently gave me Throne of Glass which I’m so excited to read!
“To the blessed darkness from which we are born, and to which we return.”
May your shelves forever overflow with books! ☽