I was tagged by the Non-Alchoholic Student – thank you! I feel like such a bad blogger and reader right now for missing 2 days of blogging this week. Not only that, but it’s taking me soooo long to get through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! I have finally realised it’s because the font size in these books is half the size of the first 3, so I need to stop blaming myself.
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
So it’s time for my 7 facts, and I’m going to try and talk about some things you might actually not know.
- I’ve owned blogs since I was 13, so for 5 years. I’ve had a number of blogs since then including gaming and book blogs, but this is definitely my longest running!
- I’ve been a Nintendo gamer until a couple of months ago, when I finally gave in and bought an xBox.
- I’m watching Friends for the first time ever at the age of 18, and absolutely loving it.
- I own around 240 books, but I’m currently on a book buying ban and haven’t bought any for around a month.
- I’m a media student, and I’m going to study photography at university in September!
- My favourite social media is Tumblr, when it comes to book themed posts! In general, I think it might be Pinterest.
- I can type 80 wpm and without looking at my screen/keyboard! I would definitely put this down to blogging.
I’ve decided to tag some of my lovely followers, but feel free to take part if you want to!
Books With Bain
Odd and Bookish
Blogging for Dopamine
Bookish Coffee Blog
Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Books
Kayla’s Book Nook
This Is One For the Books
The Book Raven Blog
May your shelves forever overflow with books! ☽